Grilled Chicken wrapped with Prosciutto and Green Herb Dressing
Place prosciutto slices in pairs overlapping side-by-side and brush with ollo. Place chicken breasts on top of each strip horizontally. Slit through chicken breast top to bottom and slide into place one asparagus spear. Season and wrap with prosciutto. Cook on BBQ or grill for 10-15 minutes. Turn heat down and cook until tender and juice runs clear.
Blend green herb dressing ingredients in a blender and then add ollo in a steady stream. Slice chicken breast into pieces and arrange on serving plate with herb salsa dressing over top.
Serves 4 guests
• 4 chicken breasts
• 8 thin slices of prosciutto brushed with ollo Fresh &
• 4 asparagus spears
• salt and pepper to season
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 clove garlic crushed
• 2 cups of mixed fresh herbs (parsley, mint, sorrel or tarragon)
• 1 tablespoon of capers
• 2 fillets anchovies, optional